Three non-tenure-track senior research scientist positions are offered by the MARINELIVE (Marine Electrical Initiative) under EU-FP7 program in collaboration with outstanding European Institutions.
Candidates with following areas of expertise are invited to apply.
- Electric Grid Configurations, Protection and Power Management Supply
- Automation and Control Systems
- CFD Modelling & Optimization of Internal Combustion Engines.
- Ph.D. in Naval Architecture Engineering/Marine Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Duties will include supporting research in the AES and related fields, contributing to the acquisition of research grants, supporting students, and participating actively in the organization of the MARINELIVE events.
Applications along with a detailed curriculum vitae (with a detail of publications) and three references are required to be submitted electronically to:
Assistant Professor Lambros Kaiktsis
Division of Marine Engineering
School of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
National Technical University of Athens
157 73 Athens, Greece
Note: Interviews with candidates will take place in Athens, starting January 2011. The expected starting date is June 1st, 2011.