30 incoming postdoctoral fellowships of the Académie universitaire Louvain (AUL) are offered to scientists from all nationalities in order to strengthen the bilateral S&T collaborations as well as the realisation of the European Research Area.
The Fellowships, granted for a stay of 12 to 24 months in one of the Académie universitaire Louvain research unit, concern all fields of research activities dealt with by the AUL.
The amount includes a monthly allowance, social security coverage, insurance expenses and an annual bench fee of 2.500 to 5000 eur for the person concerned.
- experienced researchers, holding a doctor’s degree or have a similar research experience,
- researchers with more than 10 years of research experience will not be eligible,
- not having spent more than 24 month, out of the last 3 years in Belgium
The application forms are introduced to the -Académie universitaire Louvain (email@example.com) by the AUL promoter and have to be accompanied by:
* a list of scientific publications of the candidate;
* a description of the research project to be performed during the sojourn;
* a recommendation letter from the director of the candidate’s home institute describing the added value of the mission and confirming the possibility that the fellowship holder will be able to resume his/her activities after the stay in Belgium;
* a motivation letter from the AUL promoter.
Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Download the application form:
February 14th 2011