Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarships:
- Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition and fees for registration, laboratory experiments, internship, basic learning materials, and intramural accommodation;
- Living allowance: CNY 2,000 per month for doctoral students; CNY 1,700 per month for master's degree students;
- Fees for outpatient medical services and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China;
- A one-off settlement subsidy for new students after registration: CNY 1,500 per person.
Note: For more detailed information, please visit the website of China Scholarship Council: http://www.csc.edu.cn
- Categories of Applicants and Duration of the Scholarship
Master's Degree Students: 2-3 academic years
Doctor's Degree Students: 3-4 academic years
Note: In principle, courses will be taught in Chinese. Scholarship students without sufficient Chinese language proficiency are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one-year remedial Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly.
- Application deadline: April 10, 2011.
- Eligibility Requirements
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
2. Applicants are not currently studying in Chinese universities.
3. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master's degree studies must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral studies must have master's degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
5. Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
For application forms and further details, click here